This is Chantal: Stimulating, optimistic, analytical and result- oriented
Target group: Professionals (MBO to WO), managers and people with stress-related complaints.
Coaching specialities: Personal leadership, personal effectiveness, work-life balance, stress reduction and stress management.
International experiences: lived/worked in the United States and the Netherlands.
Languages: Dutch & English.
“As a psychologist, coach and human being, I assume that learning to rely on your own strength and quality is the best gift you can give yourself.”
YOU CAN APPROACH ME WITH COACHING QUESTIONS REGARDING:
- Your personal development, your work situation and questions in the field of energy and stress management. In practice, these questions often relate to each other. I help you to get clarity in your question and support you in the process of finding solutions so that you can lead the life you have in mind.
- Some examples of personal questions are, how can I be more satisfied with myself? What makes me happy? How can I meet all expectations? What drives me? What are my core values?
- Questions that have to do with your work situation, how do I become more effective in my communication? How can I use my talents so that I better profile myself? How can I experience more “flow” in my work? Which direction do I want?
- In the field of energy and stress management you can think of questions like, how can I experience more pleasure in my life and work? How can I keep all the balls in the air?
My working method is characterized in the first instance by a listening and questioning approach. In an introductory conversation I listen to your story and we map the puzzle pieces of your life. This is a process of awareness, recognition and self-reflection. Depending on your questions and wishes, we set goals for the coaching.
The coaching and coaching techniques are always tailored to your specific coaching needs.
I often combine the coaching sessions with practicing in practice, the so-called homework assignments. In such a way, that acquired insights can actually lead to new behavior and a different feeling. It has been scientifically proven that small changes in behavior can lead to major changes in feeling.
I work with elements from different methods, including cognitive behavioral therapy, Mindfulness and the RET, Rational Emotive Therapy.
In addition, together we can choose to use other instruments (the Birkman Method) or questionnaires (Stress survey questionnaires). But the most important thing is that my way of working is experienced as honest, knowledgeable and respectful for you. I gladly support you in your further development and personal growth.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Graduated GZ Psychologist (drs.)
- Coach training: the Birkman Method
- Workshop coaching method Byron Katie, ‘The Work’
- Training Stress Prevention and Stess Management: Chronic Stress Reversal Method, CSR Center
- Training Leadership coaching: Executive Coaching ILM level7
- Nobco 2002- present, various trainings and workshops in the field of personal development, leadership and stress management
“During my work as a pharmacist, I had to deal with many reorganisations and personal problems. I started working with Chantal and as a result I gained more insight into my functioning and who I am as a person and as an employee. I am very satisfied with the results of this process. I am looking forward to how I can lead my ‘new’ life and how I can cope with the upcoming reorganisations.”
“As an HR employee, I came to Chantal in coaching for a number of work-related situations. It soon became apparent that I had accumulated a lot of stress and did not go to work more relaxed. We have worked intensively on this for a long time and the coaching has delivered me a lot. I am better able to identify situations that I experience as stressful, in time and how to deal with them. “
“For years I worked as a secretary at a large law firm. I did not like it anymore but I was very loyal to the partners. I had been overwrought by the work and the long days. In the process with Chantal I got to know myself in a different way and I also chose a different job. I am very happy with the new situation, it gives a lot of relief! “
“I have a nice job at a medium-sized company, but there was some dissatisfaction about my work. Through the questions and insights of Chantal, I came to the conclusion that my work was not the first problem, but that at other levels very different problems played a role. There was loss and unworked mourning. Chantal and I worked intensively on this with positive results. “
WAYS OF COACHING
Next to the personal face-to-face coach sessions the coach offers:
- Skype coaching
- Facetime coaching
- Telephone coaching
LOCATIONS COACH CHANTAL
Amsterdam - Van Eeghenlaan 27
Amsterdam - IJsbaanpad 9
- Amstelveen - Nieuwe Meerlaan/Radartorenterrein
- Amsterdam - Van Eeghenlaan 27
- Amsterdam - IJsbaanpad 9
Coaching locations Chantal
In these tabs you will find descriptions of Chantal her coaching locations.
AVAILABILITY COACH CHANTAL
Select the timeslot that suites you.
Enter your contact information.
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Request form for your free intake
In the request form you can select your preferred location (‘Voorkeurslocatie’) where you would like to meet – if you would like to meet in person. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Senior-Level Coaching sessionSpecial private discount tariff
- Always a free intake.
- Private tariff is € 99,- (incl. VAT) per hour. Business top-level tariff is 145,- (excl. VAT).
- Determine the duration of appointments yourself.
- Schedule your appointments yourself (on avg. every 2-3 weeks).
- On average 6-10 coaching sessions per coaching programme.
Aanvraagformulier Gratis Oriëntatiegesprek
Nadat je het formulier hebt ingevuld, krijgt je direct per e-mail een bevestiging van jouw gratis oriëntatiegesprek doorgestuurd.
Let op: Wacht niet te lang met boeken als je graag aan de slag wilt met deze coach. De agenda kan snel vollopen.