This is Femke: Sincere, positive, pragmatic, solution focused
Target group: Young professionals, students, people of age 30 to 40 with stress related questions, young parents, starting entrepreneurs, cross cultural challenges.
Coaching specialities: Career development, work-life balance, personal development, job and/or study choices, job interview training. International experiences: lived in London, long term travel 3 times (Australia, Asia and South America)
Languages: Dutch, English (Proficiency Spanish, German)
“Time to really focus on what is important for you; coaching with me is time for you.”
YOU CAN APPROACH ME WITH COACHING QUESTIONS REGARDING:
- Is my career heading in the right direction?
- In what way can I have a better work-life balance?
- How can I find my my career passion?
- I feel restless, where does this come from and how can I improve this ?
- Which study improves my skills?
We will start with an intake session. During this first conversation we will focus on your coaching question and the expectations that we both have. Most coaching sessions will take between 60 and 90 minutes. I am an involved and relaxed coach. With sincerity, humor and reflection I will help you to achieve your goal. Depending on your goal I will use different coaching methods. For me the key to successful coaching is to trust each other.
- Coach Intensive, Coach 020 (Nonons coaching)
- Leadership coaching, S&N
- Organizational psychology, NCOi, Post HBO
- Insight, personal effectiveness
- Business managament, HvU, Bachelor
- Hotel management, Wageningen, MBO
“With her humor and sincerity Femke makes sure you will think about yourself and your patterns. She is pragmatic and without judgement. That is why you can really be yourself”.
“Femke is open minded, sincere, relaxed and will move you to self reflection.”
“Femke is a affectionate coach and in the same time she will assess the situation critically and efficiently.”
WAYS OF COACHING
Next to the personal face-to-face coach sessions the coach offers:
- Nature (walking) coaching
- Skype coaching
- Face-time coaching
COACHING LOCATIONS FEMKE
Amsterdam - Borgerstraat 102
Amsterdam - Van Eeghenlaan 27
Amsterdam - IJsbaanpad 9
Amsterdam - Willem de Zwijgerlaan 69
- Amstelveen - Gondel 1
- Amsterdam - Borgerstraat 102
- Amsterdam - van Eeghenlaan 27
- Amsterdam - IJsbaanpad 9
- Amsterdam - Willem de Zwijgerlaan 69
Coaching locations Femke
In these tabs you will find descriptions of Femke’s coaching locations.
AVAILABILITY COACH FEMKE
Select the timeslot that suites you.
Enter your contact information.
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Request form for your free intake
In the request form you can select your preferred location (‘Voorkeurslocatie’) where you would like to meet – if you would like to meet in person. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Basislevel coaching sessionSpecial private discount tariff
- Always a free intake.
- Private tariff is € 75,- (incl. VAT) per hour. Business senior level tariff is 99,- (excl. VAT).
- Determine the duration of appointments yourself.
- Schedule your appointments yourself (on avg. every 2-3 weeks).
- On average 6-10 coaching sessions per coaching programme.
Aanvraagformulier Gratis Oriëntatiegesprek
Nadat je het formulier hebt ingevuld, krijgt je direct per e-mail een bevestiging van jouw gratis oriëntatiegesprek doorgestuurd.
Let op: Wacht niet te lang met boeken als je graag aan de slag wilt met deze coach. De agenda kan snel vollopen.