This is Maaike: motivating, goal-oriented, empathic, with humour.
Target group: young professionals, managers, expats, working mums, perfectionists
Coaching specialities: Career coaching, (work-life) balance, leadership, self-confidence, perfectionism.
International experience: lived and worked in the USA, Australia, UK and Belgium
Languages: Dutch and English
Location: Antwerpen, Eindhoven, Hasselt, Maastricht, Sittard.
“You can achieve more than you think! I will help you discover and realise your full potential.“
YOU CAN APPROACH ME WITH COACHING QUESTIONS REGARDING:
Your work and/or private (expat) life. Together we will explore and reframe your coaching objectives, involving the context in which you act and live. Perhaps you recognize one of the following questions or challenges:
- What are my attributes, talents and/or motivation? What makes me tick?
- Which direction do I want to give to my (professional) life? What is really important for me?
- I feel I am stuck at work and am not sure how to continue.
- I have high standards in many aspects of life. I would like more balance and less ‘ought to’s’.
- How can I deal with stress and establish a sustainable balance?
- Many things seem to occur to me. How can I learn to make conscious decisions?
- I am managing a team and I would like to have a more flexible, facilitating role.
- How can I effectively work together with, sometimes troublesome, colleagues and managers?
- I have moved to a new country and feel lost at times. How can I make the best of my time abroad?
By increasing your self-knowledge and self-awareness, I will facilitate you in developing a clear vision of your career, achieving more fulfilment in your job and your life, increasing your effectiveness and strengthening your inherent power.
Our coaching starts with a consultation in order to exchange our expectations of coaching and verify whether we have a match and would like to work together. This session is free of charge, without any obligation. A coach trajectory usually comprises of 5 to 8 sessions, 1.5 hours each, and involves several phases. In the initial intake session we lay the foundation for a trusted relationship. Together we explore and reframe your coaching objectives. We involve the context in which you act and live. Then, depending on your preference, learning style and your objectives for coaching, we will use different tools and techniques, such as tools from career coaching (talents, motivation etc.), positive psychology or those revealing your limiting beliefs. I also use relevant books or videos (e.g. Manson or Jeffers). Assignments to increase your self-awareness can be part of the trajectory as well.
Experimenting in practice is an essential part of the coaching. You will experiment with behaviour and new perspectives. You will actively explore some of your choices. Together we reflect on your experiences so that you can grow and work on your goals in a safe and stimulating environment.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- A two-year Master in Coaching and Mentoring Practice – Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
- My dissertation was on the added value of high potential coaching in a multinational.
- Membership of NOBCO (association for professional coaches in the Netherlands)
- Talent discovery (Luk Dewulf)
- Communiceren (verbindend communiceren) – (Marshall Rosenberg)
- Niveaus van denken en leren (Bateson)
- Voice dialogue
Besides my MA degree in coaching, I have an MSc in chemistry and I have worked for 10 years in several organisations, in the chemical industry and in management consultancy.
“Through coaching from Maaike I have become more aware of what drives and motivates me. This has made me not only significantly more effective, but also clearly happier in my work.”
“The coaching sessions with Maaike gave me peace of mind by knowing I had properly thought about my job choices in a structured and informed way. It also gave me insight in my process of decision-making and in which choices I wanted to make.”
“Maaike is a coach, who facilitated me to find my own answers to my questions. She does not use a predefined ‘product’, but attuned the tools and techniques to what suited me best. Additionally, it was a big plus for me that she had working experience in consultancy, as she understands my daily world.”
“Maaike is an empathetic coach, who can also be confronting when needed. She helped me to maximise my potential at work, which also helped me to get more out of life in general!”
“Through Maaike’s coaching I have gained insight into my own thinking patterns. I have come to realise what is important for me in a job and what makes me tick. This enabled me to dare to choose. Maaike is sensitive, she asks thorough questions and knows how to get to the core. Besides, she is a very lovely person.”
“Through the combination of Maaike’s openness and her ability to confront, I have gained many new perspectives on my career choices and on what is important for me, professionally and personally. She has helped me discover the questions behind my question, and facilitated me to answer those myself. She is open and engaged, which made the trajectory both enriching and pleasant.”
“Thanks to Maaike I have gained more insight into what motivates me in my job, what obstacles I encounter in my job and how I can overcome these. I am very satisfied with her coaching.”
WAYS OF COACHING
Next to the personal face-to-face coach sessions the coach offers:
- Coaching by phone
- Face-time coaching
- E-mail coaching
- Coaching at your house
LOCATIONS COACH MAAIKE
Antwerpen - Middelmolenlaan 175
Eindhoven - Flight Forum 810
Geel (BE) - Kleinhoefstraat 5
Geleen - Transportlaan 151
Hasselt (BE) - H. Van Veldekesingel 150
Hasselt (BE) - Hollandsveldlaan 7
Maastricht - Boschstraat 45
Maastricht - Gelissendomein 8
Meerssen - Stationsplein 1
Overspelt (BE) - Fabrieksstraat 145
Rekem (BE) - Zonnelaan 3
Sittard - Dr. Nolenslaan 157
Veldhoven - Bree 117/119
Wommelgem - Driemastenbaan 37
- Antwerpen(BE) - Middelmolenlaan 175
- Diepenbeek(BE) - Agoralaan Abis
- Eindhoven - Flight Forum 810
- Geel(BE) - Kleinhoefstraat 5
- Geleen - Transportlaan 151
- Hasselt(BE) - H. van Veldekesingel 150
- Hasselt(BE) - Hollandsveldlaan 7
- Maastricht - Boschstraat 45
- Maastricht - Gelissendomein 8
- Meerssen - Stationsplein 1
- Overpelt(BE) - Fabrieksstraat 145
- Rekem(BE) - Zonnelaan 3
- Sittard - Dr. Nolenslaan 157
- Veldhoven - Bree 117/119
- Wommelgem(BE) - Driemastenbaan 37
Coaching locations Maaike
In these tabs you will find descriptions of Maaike’s coaching locations.
AVAILABILITY COACH MAAIKE
Select the timeslot that suites you.
Enter your contact information.
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Request form for your free intake
In the request form you can select your preferred location (‘Voorkeurslocatie’) where you would like to meet – if you would like to meet in person. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Senior-Level Coaching sessionSpecial private discount tariff
- Always a free intake.
- Private tariff is € 99,- (incl. VAT) per hour. Business top-level tariff is 145,- (excl. VAT).
- Determine the duration of appointments yourself.
- Schedule your appointments yourself (on avg. every 2-3 weeks).
- On average 6-10 coaching sessions per coaching programme.
Aanvraagformulier Gratis Oriëntatiegesprek
Nadat je het formulier hebt ingevuld, krijgt je direct per e-mail een bevestiging van jouw gratis oriëntatiegesprek doorgestuurd.
Let op: Wacht niet te lang met boeken als je graag aan de slag wilt met deze coach. De agenda kan snel vollopen.