This is Martine: inspiring, challenging, compassionate, focused.
Target group: expats, trailing partners, (young) professionals, managers.
Coaching specialities: transitions, identity & meaning, professional & personal growth, stress & work-life balance, loss & bereavement.
International experiences: United Kingdom, Bosnia, Serbia, Spain, Brazil, Russia, The Netherlands.
Languages: Dutch, English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Bosnian / Serbian.
“Settled in The Netherlands or recently arrived? I will support you in facing the challenges (professional or personal) and will take you on an inspiring journey that will help you create the changes you need.”
YOU CAN APPROACH ME WITH COACHING QUESTIONS REGARDING:
Challenges related to working or living as an international in The Netherlands and other non-expat related issues:
- Identity & meaning: in all the international moves, you might lose track of who you are and what you want to do / be.
- Professional development & career: creating a vision and career path or working on concrete challenges or skills: leadership, (intercultural) communication, conflict-, time- and stress management.
- Stress, work-life balance, burnout: do you get enough, too little or too much out of yourself? Create a realistic self-image, learn to take care of yourself and develop extra skills and knowledge to become an enriched version of you.
- Bereavement and loss: a dear one, health or your old life. We explore where you got stuck and how to move forward.
- Relationship: moving abroad often influences the dynamics with your partner. We work on re-establishing a balanced relationship.
- Intercultural challenges: understanding or building meaningful relationships with the Dutch and other nationalities.
My way of working is a dance of challenge and compassion, with shared responsibility for a good outcome and clearly defined roles and responsibilities. Compassion: learn to respect your boundaries and use your feelings as guides. And facing challenges, removing barriers and getting the best out of you, with respect for your values and circumstances. In a fun and inspiring way.
Whatever it is you’re working on, my extensive experience as expat coach and having lived in so many different countries helps to find the best approach for you, taking into account your international background.
We invest to get crystal clear what you are looking for and why: visualize where you want to go, what is holding you back now. We translate this (renewed) self-knowledge and motivation into a clear road map for action. Unlearn and learn, apply what you have learned and develop any skills or knowledge you need.
Practical and inspiring homework stimulates you to work with the insights from the coaching sessions. The reflection assignments and inspiring material deepen your self-knowledge and motivation.
You return to yourself as a richer person. With a different basic attitude of conscious living and growing, so that you do not fall back but keep on course in your new direction: more resilient, more authentic and happier with yourself and your environment.
- Master’s degree in Humanistic councelling
- Life coach, Insituto Brasileiro de Coaching
- Business & Executive coach, Instituto Brasileiro de Coaching
- Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Orange belt agile lean team coaching
- Search for meaning after traumatic events (basic and advanced course)
- Master’s degree in Slavic Languages and cultures
“Coaching gave me focus and peace of mind. Martine is an admirable person both for her achievements as a professional and her simplicity as a human being.”
“‘I have learned from the sessions with Martine to be compassionate to myself and others, to see how far I already had come and to give myself credit for it, to not be so hard on myself and to find that many times (if not all) I set my own obstacles – which also makes me able to remove them ????. It has helped me to identify my personal mission and solve he challenges of living in my new country. I have gained insight of the obstacles I created and why. Now I am able to make the conscious choice between being uncomfortable and unhappy or being brave, proactive and more fulfilled!”
“Coaching helped me find my way, gave me the time to think of what I wanted, what I needed and what is important to me, visualizing it and incorporating it in my life. So it was me telling myself what to do! We found solutions with Martine asking me the right questions at the right time. She is a passionate, positive, motivating and challenging coach! I can truly say that the coaching changed my life positively.”
“Martine’s workshops made me realize that I can be comfortable and happy where-ever I am, it solved my wanting to go away all the time. It gave me ground and help me explore areas of my life that I didn’t want to see. It gave new order in my priorities. Change can be powerful!”
WAYS OF COACHING
Next to the personal face-to-face coach sessions the coach offers:
- Online coaching
- Facetime coaching
- Hiking coaching
LOCATIES COACH MARTINE
Utrecht - Bankastraat 116
Utrecht - Catherijnesingel 57
Utrecht - Franz Schubertstraat 33
Utrecht - Nieuwegracht 77
Utrecht - Park Oog in Al 1
- Utrecht - Bankastraat 116
- Utrecht - Catherijnesingel 57
- Utrecht - Franz Schubertstraat 33
- Utrecht - Nieuwegracht 77
- Utrecht - Park Oog in Al 1
- Utrecht - Singelsteeg 2
Coaching Locations Martine
In these tabs you will find descriptions of Martine’s coaching locations.
AVAILABILITY COACH MARTINE
Select the timeslot that suites you.
Enter your contact information.
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Request form for your free intake
In the request form you can select your preferred location (‘Voorkeurslocatie’) where you would like to meet – if you would like to meet in person. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on “Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek” (Confirm Intake).
Senior-Level Coaching sessionSpecial private discount tariff
- Always a free intake.
- Private tariff is € 99,- (incl. VAT) per hour. Business top-level tariff is 145,- (excl. VAT).
- Determine the duration of appointments yourself.
- Schedule your appointments yourself (on avg. every 2-3 weeks).
- On average 6-10 coaching sessions per coaching programme.
Requestform for your free intake
In the request form you can select your preferred location ('Voorkeurslocatie') where you would like to meet - if you would like to meet in person. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail directly after filling in the form and clicking on "Bevestig Oriëntatiegesprek" (Confirm Intake).