What is coaching?
Coaching is a personal process of development which is applied in order to help stimulate individual and long-term changes.
This is achieved by means of structured, targeted interaction and the use of relevant tools and techniques.
There is a variety of different coaching domains, including:
- Career coaching
- Stress management coaching
- Outplacement coaching
- Competence coaching
- Life coaching
- Entrepreneur coaching
- Executive coaching
- Expat coaching
Information about coaching
When to go for coaching?
When is coaching used? When you…:
- would like to develop you talents, capacities and skills.
- want to get a clearer picture of what you really want in your career or concerning other life questions.
- are wanting to experience more confidence, resilience, appreciation and contentment.
- wish to be more productive an effective in yoru work.
- would like to obtain insight in your own functioning, your strengths and impediments.
- want to focus or stay focused on your priorities.
- wish to experience more positive emotion, happiness and balance in yoru life.
- are wanting faster results.
Coaching helps you in reaching work-related as well as personal goals, and in this way stimulates your personal development. It enables you to obtain in-depth insights which will be useful throughout your life.
Coaching is a method of encouraging personal development, but can also be used to enhance or support other organizational- and/or training-initiatives.
The first session & Course of coaching program
With your personal wishes as a starting point, we will guide you towllyards concrete, measurable changes and results.
Depending on your goals, an average of 5 to 10 coaching sessions will be scheduled, roughly once every 2 to 3 weeks.
During your coaching program you will get to work with your goals by means of coaching conversations, reflection exercises and tasks. In consultation with your coach it’s also possible to take various tests.
GORTcoaching’s coaches apply aspects of coaching such as techniques and methods like motivational interviewing, RET (Rational Effectiveness Training), Mindfulness, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), problem-solving coaching and MMS coaching (Motivation Management Service). Always choose a coach whose approach, target group and speciality you feels suits you.
Click on the question to view the answer:
1. How do I find the right coach?
2. How do I judge the quality of a coach?
3. At which location will I be coached?
4. Can I request more than one free intkae?
5. How much time will I be investing in coaching outside of the sessions?
6. How long does the average coaching session take?
7. How do I get in touch with my coach?
8. What if the coaching program proceeds differently than expected?
9. Can I stop a coaching program?
10. I can't make it to my coaching session. What do I do?
A coaching program consists of:
1. Awareness and personal growth
2. Increasing self-confidence
3. The exploring, development and use of own capacities in career-related and personal situations.
- During the free intake you get to know your coach, get answers to your questions about coaching and discuss which results you’re going to obtian.
Coaching sessionsfor private individuals
- As a private individual we offer you a special rate of €99,- (incl. VAT) per hour.
- In consultation with the coach you can determine how many sessions your program will consist of. An averare coaching program is made up of 6 to 10 sessions.
- On average sessions are scheduled in every 2 -3 weeks. Mostly you can begin right away.
- It’s a special thing to be investing in yourself – you will experience it as a gift to yourself.
Coaching sessionsfor business clients
- The coach will make a suitable offer which fits your budget, request and coaching-needs.
- Conversations between you and the coach are 100% confidential.
- Our quality managers will help you throughout the entire program to ensure a smooth process for you and your employer.
- After the program you will receive a Personal Development Certificate for your CV & LinkedIn.