You can contact me with questions about
- Executive Coaching: If you want to take the next step in your career or have achieved success and want to further develop one or more (personal) leadership behaviours. Objective high-level sounding board for CEO and board.
- Business Coaching: If you are looking to take your SME business to the next level.
- Personal coaching: If personal issues are standing in the way of you reaching your goals. For everyone in a period of transition and/or reorientation (work or life).
- Area’s of Growth: Improve your Ability to Relate to others, Build Trust with Stakeholders, Improve your Communication skills, Work on your Executive Presence, Self-Reflect, Drive Cultural Change, Improve your Ability to Influence, Be more Self-Confident, Improve your Ability to Lead others, Delegate more Effectively, Deal timely with Performance Problems, Improve your Ability to Decide, Empower your Direct Reports, Improve your Assertiveness, Improve your Conflict Management skills, Manage Diversity, etc.
This is how I work
I’ll provide a number of specific support that will serve your process of growth:
- Support and challenge “self-diagnosis”
- Link goal to future challenges / opportunities
- Iteratively clarify the benefits of change
- Help select relevant stakeholders
- Behavioral Goal Setting
- Distinguish objectives/ends from the actions/means
- Plan for Action
- Help identify and tap hidden resources/assets
- Define success (Identify success measures)
- Behavioral Rehearsal
- Push the schedule
- Help construct specific, actionable suggestions
- Check against Do’s/Don’ts (Encouraging Development)
- Increase the focus
- Accelerate the execution
- After Action Assessments
Coaching challenges, offers new perspectives and supports the development of one’s performance. When coaching we go back to the most basic principles in life:
- What do you need to create the career, business and life you desire?
- How do you unlock your true potential to perform at your best?
- What is your personal parameter for success?
It is simple. When you think too much, I’ll make you feel. When you feel too much, I’ll make you think. I’ll push you to challenge the status quo, to identify and let go of your limiting beliefs, to think big(ger) and to get to the core of what is driving you and your career, business and life.
Under the condition of clear upfront agreements, the n+1 manager and other stakeholders can be involved to ensure a maximum ROI for the sponsoring organization.
- Not impressed by ego nor title
- 6th sense, heart-centered, committed
- Have people look in the mirror with more honesty than ever
- Practical, structured and straight-forward in my approach
- Result-oriënted (biggest strength and biggest pitfall all at once)
- Keen eye for cultural differences in communication and management styles
- Can think BIG
- Life coach
- Loopbaancoach (zelfinzicht)
- Stress coach
- 2013 - ALTI/MBTI Certified assessor
- 2018 - Certified Global Leadership Assessor - Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- 2019 - Elevating Women in Leadership (Hogan) – LHH
- 2015 - Certified Executive Coach - ACC
- 2002 - HR Management SBM
- 2010 - HR Management - Syntra West
- 2004 - Leadership and coaching
- 2015 - Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach - Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Master Class Active Management, 2008/2009
- 1997 - Master in de Psychologische en Pedagogische Wetenschappen - KU Leuven
- Mensgericht Coachen (practice) ACC, 2012/2013
- Negotiation, 2008
- OPQ certified, 2004
- Outplacement Lee Hecht Harrison, 2009
- 2007 - PPA (Disc) Certified Assessor
- Sales Management SBM, 1999-2000
- Sales training, 2004
- 2005 - Situational Leadership
- 2005 - Social Law and Safety - Federgon BE
In addition to the personal one-on-one coaching conversation, I practice:
- Face to face
- Online (video call)
- By phone
What other people say about me
Locations Coach Sofie (English)
Schedule a free orientation meeting with Coach Sofie (English)
After you have completed the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation and the intake questions by e-mail. Looking forward to meeting you!
Advantages of GORT®
- Money back guarantee
- Determine the number of conversations yourself
- Guaranteed quality