You can contact me with questions about
I coach you in and through nature towards your inner wisdom. You have this ‘inner knowing’ inside of you and you longue to (re)connect with it (again).
- Who am I and what is important to me?
- How can I make choices?
- How do I break my patterns?
- How do I find inner peace?
- What is the source of my restlessness?
- How do I keep all the plates spinning?
Stress/burn out coaching
- How do I find the balance between effort and relaxation?
- How do I ensure I remain calm when in contact with others?
- How do I regain my energy and zest for life?
- I want to enjoy my work again
- I’d like something else but don’t know where to start
- I don’t know my qualities and skill set
- How can I improve work relationships?
- How do I become more assertive?
- How do I present myself?
- How do I get my team on board?
- How do I become an inspirational leader?
This is how I work
I coach you in and through nature. That means the sessions will take place outside in (the proximity of) Amsterdam. Being outdoors ensures body and mind can flow freely.
We will go outdoors and slow down to take the time to listen to both your body and your intuition. You will become aware of your limiting beliefs and patterns which keep you from reaching your goals. I use nature as a mirror and in the form of symbolisms and metaphors. By using nature when looking at your challenges, you will gain valuable insights. I use a psychoanalytical and solution-oriented coaching style.
At the end of our trajectory, you have gained mental strength and will feel more connected with your authentic self. That strength and connection ensure that you will be at the helm of your life, which makes you better able to respond to the world around you.
My style can best be described as down-to-earth, analytical, committed, positive and, if desired, with a spiritual perspective. As a holistic coach I look at your whole being and not solely at your challenges. Our mind is not separate from our body. Because I integrate mind and body in my coaching, you work on your challenges on a deeper level.
During our (free) consult meeting, we will explore your coach question and see if we are a good fit in working together. My experience has taught me that when you want to instill lasting change, 6 to 10 sessions are required. A coach session takes 90 minutes, and the trajectory is concluded when your coaching question has been answered.
- Burnout coach
- Life coach
- Loopbaancoach (zelfinzicht)
- Stress coach
- Coaching & Begeleiding in de natuur gebaseerd op de antroposofie van Rudolf Steiner - Post HBO - Kraaybeekerhof - Driebergen
- Minor Praktische Filosofie – UVA
- Toegepaste Psychologie – Bachelor – HVA
- Docent Organisatiegedrag en Leiderschap op een Internationale Business School (HBO) – docent, trainer, persoonlijk coach en teamcoach
- Corporate Training – gewerkt in London, Parijs, Monaco, Warschau, Munchen, Den Haag, Amsterdam
- Hospitality industry – Amsterdam
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – De Yogastudio Eindhoven
- Ikigai Training - Life University - Leusden
- Mindset Training – Friendly Eyes - Amsterdam
- Theatercursus – I-love-me - Utrecht
- Buddy voor een dakloze en Intervisie begeleider Stichting De Regenboog groep – Amsterdam
In addition to the personal one-on-one coaching conversation, I practice:
- 1-1 Coaching
- Coaching in nature
- Coaching via Zoom
What other people say about me
Locations Coach Thirza (English)
Schedule a free orientation meeting with Coach Thirza (English)
After you have completed the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation and the intake questions by e-mail. Looking forward to meeting you!
Advantages of GORT®
- Money back guarantee
- Determine the number of conversations yourself
- Guaranteed quality